Redevelopment: From Navy base to a great new place
The NASB Reuse Master Plan is the result of two years worth of public meetings, discussions and research to determine the best way to redevelop the Brunswick Naval Air Station after its closure in 2011. Please take some time to review the document and then let us know what comments or questions you might have.
The BNAS Reuse Master Plan is a very large document. In order to accommodate downloads it is broken into sections. You will also see that Section 4: Existing Conditions Assessment is further divided into four parts. Also, please contact us if you are interested in reviewing the appendices.
NASB Reuse Master Plan
- Section 1: Table of Contents and Executive Summary
- Section 2: Background and Overview
- Section 3: Public Engagement Program
- Section 4: Existing Conditions Assessment
- Section 5: Reuse Alternatives and Plan Selection
- Section 6: The BNAS Reuse Master Plan
- Section 7: Plan Implementation Considerations