Aviation Business Opportunity: Airport Land Available
Build your aircraft hangar at Brunswick Executive Airport
We have several parcels of land available at Brunswick Executive Airport available for clients who are interested in building and owning their own hangar. Parcels are sized for a variety of different hangars from small box-type hangars, general aviation, T-hangars, condo-style, and larger aircraft facilities for maintenance, repair and overhaul.
About Brunswick Executive Airport
This is an excellent time to consider doing business at Brunswick Executive Airport, which is rapidly growing into one of Maine’s best facilities for corporate flights and general aviation. Now home to three major aircraft businesses — Tempus Jets, Kestrel Aviation, and the Maine Aviation Corp., BXM has space to expand and then some. BXM is undergoing more than $16 million in improvements under the FAA’s Military Airports Program.
Airport assets include:
- Two 8,000′ x 200′ Runways (2428 x 61 m)
- Added safety margin for aircraft testing
- Parallel runways provide added capability
- 650,000 SF (60,390 m²) of hangar, shop and office Space
- No encroachment issues
- Access to unencumbered airspace
- Instrument approaches
- ILS (Mk 20A)
- GPS (RNAV/LPV)
- Advanced glycol capture System
- Engine test facility
- Over 2 million SF of ramp space (186,000 m²)
Other key facts:
- Maine has no sales or use tax on aircraft purchases or parts.
- BXM is on the great circle route and is only a five-hour flight to Europe.
- More than 68,000 registered general aviation aircraft within 500 miles of BXM.