Brunswick Landing Subdivision Phase I Lots
Acreage for Sale or Lease at Maine’s Center for Innovation
MRRA has land available for redevelopment at Brunswick Landing. These lots are between one and five acres, are level, and have good frontage. Most have utilities already in place, or they are easily accessible nearby. See map below or call us for details.
- Admiral Fitch Properties — Prime real estate on Brunswick Landing’s main thoroughfare — Admiral Fitch Ave. Four lots just across the street from Southern Maine Community College with its 900 students. Lots 9 (.99 acre), 10 (1.54 acres), 11 (2.5 acres), and 12 (1.96 acres with parking lot already in place) are available.
- Pegasus Street Lots — Close to Hangar 6 and airport, yet in a quiet area that’s convenient to the center of campus. Lot 15 (1.8 acres) is a nice corner parcel with access to Katahdin Drive and future development near the Bath Road Seabee Complex and Old Navy Fueling Station.
- Orion Street Airport Corner — Lot 19, two acres just across the street from the airfield. Perfect spot for an aviation or aerospace businesses.
- Atlantic Avenue Industrial / Technology land — Lot 17 is a five-plus acres parcel that comes with two 4,000-plus SF buildings. Next door to Mölnlycke Health Care’s brand new manufacturing facility. Well situated for a biotech or biomed firm or IT business.
- Post Office Parcel — Current site of MRRA’s postal station, Lot 38 (2.22 acres) is across the street from Priority Group’s fast-growing Providence Service Corp. offices. Good visibility on Burbank Ave. and close to amenities, airport, etc.