125 Purinton Road
Available for redevelopment
Envisioned Use: Light manufacturing
Previously Building 19
Year Built: 1981
Approximate size: 6,000 SF (667m2)
Dimensions: 100’ x 60’ x 24’ (30.5m x 18.3m x 7.3m)
- Industrial building with shop space
- 30′ work bench
- Shop tools available — planer, radial arm saw, band saw, belt sander, etc.
- Three overhead doors 14′ (2) and 12′ clearance
- 3-phase power (400A 120/208V)
- Gas and oil-fired boilers
- Sawdust collection system with outside filtration units
- Ample parking in newly paved lot
- Office and storage space
Previous Use: Navy Carpentry Shop
Interested in learning more or seeing the property?
Call (207) 798-6512, or email us via the MRRA Contact page.