Brunswick Landing: Maine’s Center for Innovation
Brunswick Landing: Maine’s Center for Innovation is a progressive and innovative business campus located at the former Naval Air Station Brunswick (NASB). The 3,200 acre (1,300 hectares) property is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, close to 2 million square feet (200,000m2) of commercial and industrial space, and a world class aviation complex (Brunswick Executive Airport – BXM).
Brunswick Landing can meet the needs of businesses looking for medium- and large-size industrial space, maintenance and repair facilities and professionally appointed administrative offices. The campus is optimized for composites and advanced materials, light manufacturing, aviation/aerospace, biotech/biomed, information technology and renewable energy businesses.
Brunswick Landing is also home to TechPlace, a technology accelerator/manufacturing business incubator with shared workspace, small office space and manufacturing space for start-up and early-stage companies to grow and get to the next level of business!
Where else can you find?
- Workforce training options right on campus at Southern Maine Community College
- A self-contained green power grid (100 percent renewable energy from wind) with a renewable energy power plant and anaerobic digester under construction
- High-speed fiber optic and data center (Oxford Networks) right on campus
- Plug and Play infrastructure — electricity, gas, water, sewer in place and ready to go. Utilities owned and managed by MRRA
- Low-tax Pine Tree Development Zone
- Foreign-Trade Zone designation to eliminate duties on imported materials and supplies
- An airport on campus — Brunswick Executive Airport
- Strategic location with easy access to the interstate and Route 1
- TechPlace business accelerator
- Amtrak passenger train service only one mile from campus
Look who’s doing business at Brunswick Landing
Doing Business at Brunswick Landing, Marketing Reports
Learn about the business climate for industry and supply chain development at Brunswick Landing and the Topsham Annex. There are so many opportunities for business development and expansion in the fields of renewable energy, aviation, composites, information technology and tourism at the 3,300 acre properties. Take a closer look to see the benefits of landing your business here.
- Regional Profile
- General Market Report
- Aviation Industry Market Report
- Composites Industry Market Report
- Renewable Energy Market Report
- Business Incentives
- Workforce Training
To get started with moving your business to Brunswick Landing, click here to submit a Business Information Form (BIF) to tell us about your project.