Business Development Process for Brunswick Landing and Topsham Commerce Park
In order for us to better assist your company in selecting a site, it is important for us to gather your company’s project information. Therefore, we ask that you complete our online Business Information Form with as much detail as possible. All the information you provide will be treated confidentially.
Should you have any questions about the Business Information Form, please contact our office at 207.798.6512.
Completed forms should be sent to:
Midcoast Regional Redevelopment Authority
15 Terminal Road, Suite 200,
Brunswick, ME 04011
Prospect Management Protocol – In order to be considered for a future development partnership and to lease property at Brunswick Landing and Topsham Commerce Park, entities interested in leasing space must meet the following criteria:
· Project must be consistent with Reuse Master Plan
· Project must create quality jobs proportional to occupied premises
· Project must be in target industry or supportive service
· Project creates opportunity to generate significant revenue (short term events)
· Project creates opportunity to have significant community benefit