Lobsters Await: It’s Time to Hit the 2014 Maine Flying Trail
How to Participate
Once again, the Maine Aviation Business Association (MABA) is delighted to sponsor the Maine Flying Trail. This year we have 12 airports participating: Augusta State Airport, Bangor International Airport, Brunswick Executive Airport, Bar Harbor Airport, Caribou Municipal Airport, Knox County Regional Airport, Millinocket Airport, Mars Hill Airport, Portland International Jetport, Sanford Seacoast Regional Airport, Robert Lafleur/Waterville Airport, and Wiscasset Airport.
We encourage pilots to take advantage of visiting Maine’s fine lineup of airports this season. If you land at five or more airports, you will win a free pair of lobsters, which can be picked up at Brunswick Executive Airport. Details below.
How to participate
- Fly to and land at any 5 participating airports by Nov 15, 2014
- Receive stickers from the airport or FBO. Receipts for fuel, restaurants or charts from the airport can be substituted as proof of landing if unable to obtain a sticker.
- Fly to Brunswick Executive Airport with verification of airport visits by Nov 30, 2014 and receive a voucher for two free lobsters from one of the local lobster pounds.
- Pilots must be PIC to receive credit. All pilots may be asked to verify their trips with their log books if passport cannot be provided. Only 1 passport redemption per pilot.
- It is strongly suggested that you call ahead to FlightLevel Aviation (207) 406-2081 to let them know you are coming to redeem your lobsters.
- Contact the Maine Aviation Business Association if you have any questions. Call (207) 798-6512 or email email@example.com