Wicked Joe Coffee Roasting Company Named Mainebiz Business Leader of the Year
Wicked Joe Coffee’s move to Topsham Commerce Park (TCP) is certainly one of our top redevelopment success stories. Wicked Joe moved into the former Navy Commissary building at 35 Canam Drive almost three years ago and has grown tremendously ever since with sales now in excess of $6 million. It’s nice to see the business be recognized by Mainebiz for its efforts.
Wicked Joe was the first business to open at TCP and remains the anchor tenant for the park. JHR Development purchased the former Commissary (Building 333) from MRRA in November 2013 and renovated the 30,000 SF building for Wicked Joe. The building features improved energy efficiency with solar panels for electricity generation and heat. Wicked Joe is committed to green power and sustainable growth.
About the company
- Wicked Joe Coffee, 35 Canaan Drive, Topsham
- Founders and owners: Bob and Carmen Garver
- Business: Coffee roasting (Wicked Joe) and retail (Bard Coffee)
- Employees: 25 at Wicked Joe, 12 at Bard Coffee
- Combined revenue: $6 million, 2016